London Brunch Fest (the “the festival”) – Ticket Terms
The “Organiser” is London Brunch Fest Limited, a company incorporated in England and Wales with company registered number 11149643 and with registered offices at 1 Vincent Square, London, United Kingdom, SW1P 2PN. The “festival” is London Brunch Fest 2018
- Valid Ticket entitles the holder to attend the festival on the relevant date and at the relevant times as stated on the Ticket.
- By purchasing a festival ticket and/or attending the festival using a ticket (a “Ticket”), you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions set out herein.
Attendees under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a responsible guardian over the age of 21.
- Proof of age may be required for all ticket types. Please ensure that you have ID with you in case you are asked. Failure to provide such ID may result in you being asked to stop consuming and purchasing alcohol and/or leave the Event. If you look under 25 you may asked for proof of age when you buy alcohol.
A bag security search is a condition of entry to the event. Anybody found to be in possession of a prohibited item may have that item confiscated, be refused entry to the event without a refund and in serious cases be detained by the police.
- Re-entry to the festival is not permitted without a valid re-entry ticket.
- Food and alcohol cannot be brought into the venue. There are fully licensed bars available for you.
- You will not be allowed to bring any glass bottles of any kind into the venue.
Antisocial behaviour will not be tolerated. Anyone found to be acting in an antisocial way will be ejected from the event and will not receive a refund.
No animals are allowed at the festival, other than assistance dogs (such as guide dogs).
- Tickets shall not be resold, exchanged, or transferred. To do so or to alter or deface any Ticket will render it void.
- It is the Ticket holder’s responsibility to check her or his tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified, and the Organisers shall not be responsible for any lost or stolen Tickets.
- Tickets shall not be used as prizes in competitions without the prior written consent of the Organiser.
- All sound and moving or still picture rights including, without limitation, on the internet, vest exclusively with the Organisers and any material filmed or recorded at the Event may only be used for the personal, non-profit making enjoyment of amateurs.
Ticket holders consent to the use of their actual or simulated likeness in connection with the production, exhibition, advertising and/or exploitation of any photos, film, video and/or audio recording of this event and/or any element thereof in any/all media throughout the world.
No professional film, video or audio recording equipment is allowed on site without prior permission.
Tickets are sold subject to the Organiser’s right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond their control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange Tickets. It is the responsibility of the Ticket holder to ascertain the date, time and venue of any rearranged staging of the Event.
- Should the Event be postponed no refund of the Ticket price or any additional expenditure shall be made to the Ticket holder.
- Should the Event be cancelled the Ticket holder shall be entitled to a full refund of the Ticket price but no refund will be given in respect to any other expenditure whatsoever. Ticket refunds shall be valid for up to one month after the cancelled Event.
- The Organiser, its employees, directors or agents will not be liable for any loss, injury or damage howsoever caused to the bearer of this Ticket save for death or personal injury caused by the negligence of the Organiser, its servants or agents or any other liabilities that cannot be excluded by law.
- Any decision to cancel the Event will be taken only at the advertised start time. No refund will be made if the Event starts but is later abandoned.